Dyrland Insurance Notes

Auto Insurance

What coverages do I need?

In case you’re involved in an accident, auto insurance provides financial protection for you and your family. It pays for the damage and injuries caused by the accident and for repairing or replacing your vehicle if it is damaged or stolen.

State Requirements

In Washington State, you are required to carry auto liability insurance. If you are caught driving without insurance, you may have to pay a large fine and have your driver’s license suspended.

Washington State also requires drivers to carry minimum liability coverage. In many cases, the required minimum coverage may not be enough to pay for all the damages that result from an accident and the driver will have to pay the additional expenses out of pocket.

Contact Dyrland Insurance to find out what the specific requirements are needed in Washington State.

Types of Auto Insurance Coverages

There are many different types of auto insurance coverages for you to choose from. Dyrland Insurance can work with you to decide what coverage combinations provide the best protection at a price that fits your budget.
Bodily Injury / Property Damage – Pays for injury to others or property damage when you are at fault.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – Coverage for you if other driver is not insured or is underinsured.
Personal Injury Protection – Covers medical and hospital costs, income continuation, funeral expenses, and loss of services.
Medical – Pays for your own or your passenger’s medical expenses.
Comprehensive – Pays for losses from fire, theft, storm, etc.
Collision – Pays damages to your own vehicle.

In addition to basic auto insurance, consider these optional services to provide added protection for your vehicle:
– Emergency roadside assistance and towing service
– Windshield glass deductible buyback
– Car rental reimbursement